The redesign of your website is perhaps the solution you need.
But what are the steps of a perfectly successful site redesign?
When you think about it, you find yourself at the limit of a site creation with the advantage of having an existing one that of course you want to improve.
The classic steps of a good site redesign are
1) Define a goal (s) for example
- Increase traffic
- Reach a new target audience
- Modernizing my site
- PTo see a natural referencing ...
2) Existing ergonomics, should it be modified ?
- Identify pages to create
- Review the menu
3) Review the contents of the site
- Move tomultilanguage ?
- pages optimization
- Choose good keywords.
4) The design
- Define or redefine your graphic charter (colors, typography, logo)
- Choose quality photos
If you define a good specification, the redesign will only be easier